Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 January 2010

Candyfloss-Jacqueline Wilson

I, the same as with all of Jacqueline's books, enjoyed this alot. I'm not quite sure what it is about her books, but when I start reading them, I can't seem to stop until I have finished. Maybe it's because all of her books have a different story to them and they don't have anything really unusual in them like monsters. It might be because her books are about everyday lives of everyday people, but they aren't boring like they could be if they had been written differently. I don't know what it is, but with "Candyfloss", she pulls it off again. It is a story about a fairly normal family, but it is fun and gripping. The only problem I find with her writing, is that I feel she should make more series of books instead of individual books so that you can carry on reading about her characters when the first story has finished. I would give this book 9********* out of 10**********.

No comments:

Post a Comment