Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 January 2011

Eclipse

Eclipse is the third film in the Twilight series following Twilight and New Moon but before breaking Dawn which is supposed to be split into two films. It is slightly more violent than the earlier films, earning it the rating of 12a but I found the fight scenes unrealistic and boring. I was very disappointed with the main fight scene as you didn't see much of it.
I found the plot plain and predictable, and, although it had humorous touches added in, I much preferred the earlier films. I feel the whole series has suffered from having different directors for each film and this has made them very inconsistent. I haven't read any of the books but, based on comments from friends, I felt many scenes were rushed and I wouldn't be persuaded to read the books from the impression the films give.
Overall, I was disappointed with the film and wouldn't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment