Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 September 2010

Hello! New Look...

Hi! The Critic here, obviously.
Sorry I haven't been on in the last few weeks, but I will be scheduling around seven to come out over the following weeks so keep tuned in! The first one, of "The A-Team" movie will be coming out around 6pm today.
I am also going to have a make-over of the blog, with new colours and maybe a new style...
If you have any questions or comments, please post here so I know what you think. I am working with the Facebook issue that when you share the post, the first few lines of the review don't turn up, but something else.
Please, invite your friends and if you have any suggestions, like what book/film to review next, I am open to options or though I cannot guarantee having seen/read or owning it!!!
Lizzie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment